Swansea Winter Wonderland
We are split into 2 main areas, the top and bottom sites. Both sites have access to our award winning christmas trees, however the top site also contains our Winter Wonderland attraction. If you looking to purchase a tree only then parking will be easier at the bottom site especially during weekends. Please note you DO NOT need to book tickets if you just want to buy a tree. Tickets are for the Winter Wonderland Experience.
Trees available at Three Crosses (SA4 3PB), Margam Park (SA13 2TJ), and Penllergaer Forestry.
There are 4 varieties of tree to choose from to cater for all tastes and budgets. Potted and rooted trees are available from £10, 1ft to 4ft.
Choose and Cut Your Own Christmas Tree
We cut our trees daily for quality and freshness and always have 100's to choose from at our sites. You can choose a pre-cut one from our indoor/outdoor display or wander among the plantations in three crosses and choose the perfect tree. Don't forget to bring your wellies! (daylight time only).
Bring the family and also visit the large on-site Christmas Grotto, featuring the elves, singing trees, polar bears, reindeer and Santa himself.
You can pre-book tickets here
- You can either simply pick a pre-cut tree and pay for it at either the top or bottom site. Our helpful staff will net and load the tree into your vehicle. Delivery can also be arranged if needed*.
- Wander through the pick your own fields next to the bottom and top sites and once you have found your perfect tree inform a member of staff who will cut, net and load the tree into your vehicle.
- Take a trip on our tractor trailer* (weekends only) to our other fields for Fraser firs 4-7ft. Once you have found your perfect tree inform a member of staff and we will cut, transport, net and load it into your vehicle.
When choosing a tree from one of our fields please be aware we can only cut trees down during the daylight hours.
See Below for Christmas Tree Prices
Tree Guide Prices
Height in CM
Height in Feet
Norway SpruceYellow Tag
Korean FirRed Tag
Fraser FirPink Tag
Nordman FirBlue Tag
|100 / 125||3||£14||£24||£24||£24|
|125 / 150||4||£18||£32||£32||£32|
|150 / 175||5||£22||£36||£36||£36|
|175 / 200||6||£30||£42||£42||£42|
|200 / 225||7||£35||£53||£53||£53|
|225 / 250||8||£40||£65||£65||£65|
|250 / 300||9||£65||£85||£85||£85|
|300 / 350||10 / 11||£90||£11 a ft||-||£11 a ft|
|350 / 400||12 / 13||£10 a ft||£11 a ft||-||£11 a ft|
|400 / 500||14 / 16||£10 a ft||£12 a ft||-||£12 a ft|
|500 / 600||17 / 19||£10 a ft||£12 a ft||-||£12 a ft|
Why choose a tree from us?
- Grown right here on Gower peninsular (Three Crosses, Swansea).
- Trees are cut when needed so will last longer.
- Prices from only £4.
- Huge range from 3ft to over 20ft.
- We'll net your tree and help you load it.
- Santa's Grotto and Swansea Winter Wonderland Attractions on site for a great family trip out.
- See our herd of real reindeer.
- When choosing a tree from one of our fields please be aware that trees will only be cut down during daylight hours.